WHY - the idea is to help people to get to meetings.
OBJECTIVE - gives help to people that want to be involved.
WHEN - offered to members prior to meeting.
WHO - leadership using contact list.
Check list for offering help with connecting
- ASK - prior to meeting, reach out and ask anyone that you know that might need.
- HELP - provide the help with connecting.
- EASY - make it easy for members to know that they can contact someone to help.
- FEATURE - make talking about help with connecting a feature on the agenda to be read out at all meetings.
- PLAN - make sure members know how they can help because the ASKING and HELPING might be done by two different people.
Share a comment
How did it make you feel when your Lodge provided help for getting to meetings, either in person and online?